Juried Art Show
When the Juried Art Show does commence, all artwork must remain on display for its entire length. The contest is open to all forms of visual art with size & weight limitations. Fragile, wet or improperly mounted art will not be accepted. Prizes are awarded in the following categories: painting, photography, mixed media, drawing and best in show. Participants must adhere to prospectus rules or their work will not be accepted. Winners will be announced at a Town Hall reception.
A complete prospectus and entry form will be posted prior to the show. For any questions, please contact Commission Chair Kitty Juttner at (732) 563-4117.
At the 2019 Juried Art Show, Mayor Brian C. Wahler & Ward 2 Councilmember Jim Bullard were pleased to present awards to its winners at its reception:
- Drawing: Margaret Anderson for “Window To The West”
- Painting: Aaron Fisher for “Nelson”
- Photography: William Chmil for “Curious”
- Mixed Media: Lynda DuBois-Jackson for “The Lady”
- Best in Show: Jonathan Wosu for “Across the Hudson”
The Juried Art Show judges were Joan Conway and David Ambrose.