- Voting Requirements: To vote in an election, you must be 18 years of age on or before the date of the election, a citizen of the United States, and a resident of Middlesex County at least 30 days prior to the election and be registered to vote.
- Voter Registration Application forms must be completed and mailed to the Middlesex County Board of Elections, 11 Kennedy Blvd., East Brunswick, N.J. 08816-9928, or received by the Township Clerk, twenty-one (21) days before an election to be eligible to vote. The same form is used by voters who have changed their name or address.
- Mail-In Ballot Applications are required to be completed by those voters who wish to vote by mail-in ballot. These applications are due in the Middlesex County Clerk’s Office seven days before the election . After that time, voters may go, in person, to the County Clerk’s Office and vote, prior to Election Day.
- General & School Board Election Application forms are available to Register and Transfer Registration at the Township Clerk’s Office, Municipal Building, 455 Hoes Lane (click here for contact information), from Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Office is closed daily for lunch from 12:20 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.)
Voter Forms, Related Information and Polling Locations:
- Voter Forms & Related Information are available from Middlesex County Board of Elections (click here).
- Voting Location: In-person polling sites in Piscataway for the Tuesday, November 2nd general election have been approved by Middlesex County (click here).